Club Registration Night 2013/2014
Next Tuesday 10th December we are having a registration night at 7pm in Scoil Padraig.
Cycling Ireland have changed registration to ‘Online Only’ and they have updated their website. We will have a number of laptops on hand to facilitate everyone.
Your Club Membership can now be paid online which will make less paperwork for everyone!
Existing members will have a Cycling Ireland account which you may need to re-activate. Please do this before Tuesday to help speed up the process.
On the night you will need:
1. Your current Cycling Ireland license
2. Your email address and password.
3. Credit card or laser card.
Types of licenses:
1. Introductory License – €20 (new members only!)
2. Non Competition License – €25 (Leisure and Sportive groups.)
3. Limited Competition – €60 (all local leagues and time trials. Excludes Open Races. Intermediate Groups)
4. Full Competition €125 – (all racing. Racing Group)
5. Underage U8, U10, U12 & U14 – €5, U16 – €35, Junior – €50,
6. Students in 3rd level or similar are entitled to 50% reduction on Full Competition Licenses.
1. Adult – €30
2. Youth – €10
Covey Wheelers Committee.