Covey League Round 2
The 2016 Covey League 2nd round continues next Wednesday.
Sign on at the Council Offices/Train Station from 6.00 -6.25 Race start at 6.45 SHARP.
Route is the Srah Loop.
The sign on fee of €5 for one race or €20 (15 for Juniors) for the whole league. Please ensure you have the correct cost to save messing around with change.
***Please keep off the road until the road commences. We need to ensure we have a flow of traffic and also for your own safety.***
The race is handicapped and groups will be kept small to encourage cooperation among the riders and if the group works hard they will be fighting for the race win.
- 1st 10 across the line.
- 10 points for all participants.
- Bonus points of 5 4 3 for 1st 3 in each group across the line.
- Wear race number on back of jersey which must be visible.
- License must be presented at sign on for your 1st race.
- Helmets are compulsory.
- Failure to obey the rules of the road will result in elimination.
- Marshalls instructions must be obeyed.
- Bikes must be in good working order.
- No TT bars or TimeTrial bikes.
As always winner to submit race report to club e mail.
If you can bring along a marshal or helper please do.