Run by a voluntary group of people who feel passionately about the need for breast cancer research. We believe that research is the key to a better future for all women and men whose lives will be touched by breast cancer.
How to take Part
2. Submit an application form: Online, by email, by post or directly to any of the Mayo Pink Ribbon team
3. Your sponsorship card will be sent or given to you. Cyclists are asked to collect a minimum of €100. This money goes to the NBCRI supporting breast cancer research.
4. Register on the morning of the cycle in Castlebar and meet up with other cyclists and enjoy the buzz. (Venue tbc)
5. Have a wonderful day’s cycling, enjoying the spectacular scenery of Mayo and the camaraderie of fellow cyclists.
6. Enjoy good food along the way at our many water and snack points and at our beautiful lunch venues.
7. Thanks to our most generous therapists we can offer you a chance to relax and work out the tension in your legs in our massage room after the cycle..