5 Essential Winter Training Tips:
1. Invest in a mudguard. This will benefit you, your bike and other cyclists in the group.
2. Clean your bike after each ride. The salted roads and bad conditions have severe effects on bikes mechanics.
3. Wear plenty of clothing. It’s better to be too warm than suffer in the cold.
4. Bring enough food and drink. Sunday spins are typically 3hrs and Saturdays 2hrs.
5. Train in the right group. There are usually 4 groups on a Sunday – Racers, Intermediate 1 & 2 and a leisure group.