|The Pulse Westport Sprint Distance Triathlon (750 m swim, cycle 22.5km and 5km run) route takes in some of the most scenic parts of Westport and its surrounds.
- Swim is 750 m along the harbour quay to the pier head in Westport.
- Cyclists will follow a very picturesque out and back route along the coast road, past Croagh Patrick and turns just before Bertra. The return leg will be via the Clew bay coast road and much of it is on cycle pathway.
- Finishing with a fab 5k run through the stunning grounds of Westport House
- Post race prize giving will be at Gracy’s Bar, Westport House Grounds
- Registration Friday evening & early Saturday morning at the Atlantic Coast Hotel, Westport
- Prize draw for all entrants (courtesy of the Atlantic Coast Hotel)
With alot of Triathlon members in Covey Wheelers we hope to see a large crowd cheering on!!
The event starts with the first wave of swimmers off at 8.30am on Saturday morning.